zaterdag 2 februari 2008

A new Blog and a new challenge

I just started a new blog. My old one is a blog in Dutch and telling the story's of my family life.
Of course you can visit it:-)
At this blog I will post scrapbook Lay Outs I have made.
And I will post photo's I have taken with my brand new Nikon D40 X 18-135 mm!
I hope you will enjoy this blog.

At this time, I just finished the challenge at Big Picture Scrapbooking LOAD. During january 2008 I have made one Lay Out a Day and posted it at the gallery of BPS.
At the message board I find out Amanda took her change and started LOAD part II.
Today I have decided to take this challange. I will try to make a lay out a day during February and post my LO at this blog.
I will refere to this blog at the blog of scrapbook-101

NAd when you took this challenge to, please leave me a message and I will visite your link to view your LO!

Happy scrappy!

Geen opmerkingen: